Saturday, July 21, 2007

Our Wedding!

July 21, a day we both will remember forever! The morning began with rain outside but that couldn't cover up the excitment from us and our family for the afternoon. I kept thinking about how long ago we had met and how excited I was to become Stephen's wife. I walked across the bridge in the back with all of my girls to see Stephen with his back turned as I came closer.
He slowly walked backwards and as I grabbed his hand, he turned and looked at me. It was one of the most precious moments of the entire day for me. To see the love and strength behind his eyes. I love him and am so excited spend our lives together!

We both had so much fun and were so happy that so many of our friends and families could join us! If you would like to see more pictures, just send me an email and I'll send you the link!

No comments: