Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Train ride to Oregon!

It was our plan to come back and visit friends, see Oregon again, and just enjoy our families. But with Stephen's new job it just didn't allow us both to go. I had a summer break from school, and since its most likely my last, I bought some train tickets and off I went to Oregon.


The train was so much fun, the whole 29 hours of it. I met some great people and heard some amazing life stories. Plus the scenery was incredible and couldn't be beat.


It was great to be home again and see all of my friends. Since I hadn't seen our families since Christmas, it made it especially sweet to see them. Like always I rushed around trying to see everyone I possibly could. I think I was successful but wished I could have spent more time with each one.


I headed back down to California to spend a few days with the hubby and then off to the DR.

No comments: