Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

I am really far behind on my blogs! New Years resolution: be better at blogging =)

Stephen and I love the holidays! All of the cooking, baking, good smells, and of course, the family. Since we were taking time off to go to Oregon for Christmas and New Years, we knew that we wouldn't be able to make it up there this year for Thanksgiving. So my mom and step-dad, Ron, decided to come down and stay with us. We were so excited to atleast see some of our family. Plus, I was going to be put to the test regarding my cooking and baking skills.



I pulled it off, with lots of help from my mom. We had a delicious turkey dinner with all the fixings! Not only did we have a good dinner, we had a wonderful time with my parents.




They stayed with us for a week, so we got to go to Cirque du Soleil, the Getty museum and Boomers (a family fun center). Mom and Ron were very good at go karts, but Stephen and I wouldn't let them win. Although we did cause a few accidents out on the speedway. Leave it to us to mix things up!




It was hard to say goodbye, knowing that we only get to see them every so often. But we were headed up to Oregon in just a few weeks.

No comments: